About the Conference
The 2013 ASTD New England Conference brings to you the theme of "The New World of Learning." Attendees will be provided with a glimpse of the future and will include:
Register and reserve your spot to engage in The New World of Learning at Eventbrite today.
- Unveiling and application of the new ASTD Competency Model
- Creating innovative instructional designs that turn the classroom upside down
- Delivering engaging, effective and efficient learning solutions
- Using technology to get the right learning to the right people
- Applying learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning solutions
- Reinforcing the value of training
View a list of the presenters, schedule and sessions for you to participate in at the 2013 New England Conference.
CEO Russell Martin & Associates
Lou Russell, the CEO/Queen of Russell Martin & Associates, is an executive consultant, speaker, and author whose passion is to create growth in companies by guiding the growth of their people. In her speaking, training, and writing, Lou draws on 30 years of experience helping organizations achieve their full potential. She inspires improvement in leadership, project management, and individual learning.
Senior Director, Credentialing, ASTD Certification Institute
Jennifer Naughton is a people systems architect with 20 years of experience addressing human resource and training challenges. She is Senior Director, Credentialing, ASTD Certification Institute. She led ASTD's most recent competency study initiative and also launched ASTD CI’s Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP®) certification program.
Learn more about our speakers here.
If you would like to be considered for a speaking opportunity, complete the speaker form and mail it to email@example.com.